The first ever CryoSpa was sold in the small town of Ratoath, Ireland in 2007. Ratoath Sports Injury Clinic was one of the first to implement the pay-per-use model and use the CryoSpa to boost the income of their business.
That’s the thing about CryoSpas.
It is common practise to charge as little as £8.00 per ten minute CryoSpa session. Over 60 businesses across Ireland are currently doing this, increasing their revenue for minimal additional labour.
See for yourself:
If you would like to:
- generate significant additional income
- differentiate your facility from competitors
- attract more sports-minded clients
- benefit from a high return on investment and rapid payback period
- attract more non-injured clients for post-exercise recovery
Please feel free to let me know in the comments or email me via email@example.com